Are you on Snapchat? And also on Instagram? If so then you must be really active on both the networks if am not mistaken.
Snapchat stories & Instagram stories have some similarities if you have noticed. But Snapchat wins in terms of lenses, stickers & Bitmoji features etc. And lately I have been addicted to Bitmoji app which I have connected to my Snapchat account. But Bitmoji features does not work seamlessly on Instagram so I upload my Snapchat snaps to Instagram stories. How? Some of you might be aware of the fact that we can upload our Snapchat snaps to Instagram stories. Kudos to you if you know this but if you are not aware, then here are the steps on how you can add Snapchat snaps to Instagram stories:
- Create a new snap the way you regularly do on Snapchat.
- Tap the download/save button (middle icon) at the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
If you have already posted a story and wish to download/save it to your camera roll then simply tap the download icon next to your Snapchat's individual story.
- Close Snapchat & open Instagram.
- Tap the stories icon on the top left corner of your screen.
- Tap & pull down from the top of the screen to reveal the snaps from last 24 hours which are stored on your camera roll & select the snap yo want to post.
- Add necessary text or brushes to the snap & post it on Instagram stories.
It takes a bit of time to save Snapchat snaps & post it to Instagram stories but still its worth the effort. Try it out & let me know how it goes.